We have several membership meetings throughout the year. Check calendar for dates, location, time, and discussion topic. Members generally get in for free (some special events may be different and will be noted in the meeting announcements). Non-members are welcome. A $5 admission fee will be charged with the option of joining the Foundation for an additional $5.
Master Gardener Foundation members (which can be MG’s, MRC’s and anyone from the community) are invited to attend these meetings Not a member of the Foundation, no problem. Dues are only $10 a year.
Download an application.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held at…
- Thurston County Public Health and Social Services Department
412 Lilly Rd. NE
Olympia, WA 98506-5132 Map & Directions
2018 Meeting Dates and Speakers
- February 27th – MGFTC Membership Meeting & Potluck
Potluck – 6pm
Speaker – 7pm: Laura Westrup speaking on propagation using cuttings
- April 18th – MGFTC Membership Meeting (no potluck) – 6:30pm
Speakers – 7pm: Thane and Peggy Bryenton from Evergreen Lavender Farm
- June 20th – MGFTC Membership Meeting (no potluck) – 6:30pm
Speaker – 7pm: Erica Guttman with the Native Plant Salvage Foundation speaking on use native plants in an urban landscape
MG & MRC Picnic
- August 16th – 5:30pm @ Priest Point Park Rose Garden
Membership Annual Meeting
- December 1st – Noon to 2pm