Due to WSU COVID restrictions, we are unable to hold our usual community-wide plant sale this year.
However, you can sign up for a personal shopping appointment, and still pick up a lovely addition for your garden. We hope you will schedule an appointment to shop our large inventory of beautiful perennials, shrubs, trees and native plants.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer vegetable starts this plant sale but hope that in the near future we may bring in a limited number but our selection will be very small compared to previous years.
When are the shopping appointments?
Shopping appointments are available Wednesday mornings and on the first and third Saturday mornings of the month. Each appointment is for one person only due to WSU COVID SAFETY Requirements. No additional people may accompany the person making the appointment.
Appointments can be made up to two months in advance. New dates will be added to the appointment calendar throughout the summer, so if none are currently available, check back.
For your safety and the safety of our Master Gardener volunteers, please read these instructions carefully.
Due to COVID restrictions we cannot allow drop-in shopping nor can you bring in a family member or friend while you shop. Unfortunately, WSU COVID restrictions allow no more than ten persons in the nursery at any one time. This number includes you, your personal shopper and Master Gardener workers who tend the nursery.
How long can I shop?
Each personalized shopping appointment is 45 minutes to one-hour.
What payment methods are accepted?
You can pay by credit/debit card, check or cash. We will not be able to make change for cash purchases.
Where is the plant sale nursery?
Dirt Works Garden/Plant Sale Nursery is located at Yauger Park, Olympia [map]
No pets are allowed in the Plant Sale Nursery except service animals.
WSU COVID Safety Requirements
All visitors to the nursery must comply with strict WSU COVID guidelines. Unfortunately, WSU COVID restrictions allow no more than ten persons in the nursery at any one time. This number includes you, your personal shopper and Master Gardeners who tend the nursery itself. Requesting an appointment automatically means you have agreed to follow these guidelines:
- ● Admittance to the nursery is by appointment only.
● Wait outside the plant sale nursery double gate for your personal shopper to greet you and bring you into the nursery.
● Bring your own personal mask and gloves. A mask and gloves must be worn at all times in the nursery. Hand sanitizer will be available.
● Stay at least six feet apart.
● Only the person with the appointment will be allowed into the nursery.
● Anyone testing positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of being at the Plant Sale Nursery must contact Cori Carlton immediately at (360) 490-8398 or email at Cori.Carlton@co.thurston.wa.us.
Due to WSU COVID restrictions we cannot allow drop-in shopping nor can you bring in a family member or friend while you shop unless they also have a scheduled appointment.
How do I sign up for an appointment?
Customers must agree to follow the WSU COVID Safety Requirements. Please use the calendar below to request an appointment.
- ● Select an available date using the calendar below
- ● Select an available time (two shopping appointments are available for each time)
- ● Fill in the required “Personal Information”
- ● Check the box to confirm you have read and agree to follow all WSU COVID Safety Requirements.
- ● Click Submit
Will I get a confirmation email?
Yes, you will receive an email confirmation.
What if I need to change or cancel my appointment?
Contact our scheduler at email@example.com for assistance.