All visitors to the nursery must comply with strict WSU COVID guidelines. Unfortunately, WSU COVID restrictions allow no more than ten persons in the nursery at any one time. This number includes you, your personal shopper and Master Gardeners who tend the nursery itself. Requesting an appointment automatically means you have agreed to follow these guidelines:
- Admittance to the nursery is by appointment only.
- Wait outside the plant sale nursery double gate for your personal shopper to greet you and bring you into the nursery.
- Shoppers who are FULLY VACCINATED do not have to wear a mask or gloves while shopping.
- Shoppers who are NOT fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask and gloves while onsite (bring your own personal mask and gloves) and are highly encouraged to socially distance from others, as much as possible, while onsite.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Only the person with the appointment will be allowed into nursery.
- Anyone testing positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of being at the Plant Sale Nursery must contact Cori Carlton immediately at (360) 490-8398 or email at Cori.Carlton@co.thurston.wa.us.
Due to WSU COVID restrictions we cannot allow drop-in shopping nor can you bring in a family member or friend while you shop unless they also have a scheduled appointment.